|F**ker Shot Me|
|Written by:||Patrick Harbinson & Chip Johannessen|
|Directed by:||Lesli Linka Glatter|
|Running time:||55 minutes|
|Original airdate:||March 22, 2020|
Saul finds an unlikely ally. So does Carrie.
Yevgeny takes Carrie to the location where Max is being held. Carrie briefly speaks with Max, who tells her what happened to the flight recorder. Yevgeny tries to negotiate Max’s release, but instead Max is abruptly taken to a new location. Yevgeny and Carrie follow the group.
A date for Haqqani’s trial is set. The United States has the recording of Haqqani’s conversation with his son about wanting to end the war. Saul wishes to formally enter the recording as evidence, but is forbidden by President Hayes. Saul and Tasneem successfully appeal to one of the judges to grant a continuation. However, on the day of the trial, it becomes apparent that G’ulom swapped judges at the last minute. With the new presiding judge, there is no pretence of a trial. Haqqani is immediately found guilty and sentenced to death. Saul calls Wellington and asks him to convince Hayes to intervene. Wellington replies with scepticism, explaining that Hayes just had a private conversation with G’ulom, and that his own influence on Hayes is slipping.
Observing the new hideout from afar, Carrie and Yevgeny see Jalal Haqqani arrive on the scene. Carrie calls Mike to request a special ops team be deployed to extract Max. Jalal asks Max if he knows who shot down the helicopter. Carrie sneaks closer to see if Max is still alive. She watches as Max is forced into an orange jumpsuit and being readied to be videotaped.
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson
- Maury Sterling as Max Piotrowski
- Linus Roache as David Wellington
- Costa Ronin as Yevgeny Gromov
- Numan Acar as Haissam Haqqani
- Nimrat Kaur as Tasneem Qureshi
- Mohammad Bakri as Abdul Qadir G'ulom
- Sam Trammell as Benjamin Hayes
- Art Malik as Bunran Latif
- Tim Guinee as Scott Ryan
- Kate Burton as Doris Warner
- Andrea Deck as Jenna Bragg
- Cliff Chamberlain as Mike Dunne
- Elham Ehsas as Jalal Haqqani
- Tracy Shayne as Ambassador Gaeto
- Mustafa Haidari as Firooz
- Zineb Triki as Judge Haziq Qadir
- Sharif Dorani as Barlas
- Nasser Memarzia as Presiding Judge
- Hugh Dancy as John Zabel
- Mamad Heidari as Afghan Court Police Officer
- Benjamin Hicquel as Victor
- Mohamed Attougui as Saad