|Original run||February 11, 2018 - April 29, 2018|
|No. of Episodes||12|
|Nielsen rating||18-49 rating:|
|Home video release|
|Region 1||August 13, 2018|
|Blu-ray Disc release|
|Region A||August 13, 2018|
Season 7 of Homeland premiered on February 11, 2018 and concluded on April 29, 2018. It is the penultimate season.
Carrie has left her job in the White House and moved back to D.C. to live with her sister Maggie. She takes on the Keane administration to secure the release of the 200 members of the intelligence community who were arrested under President Keane's orders the previous season.
DAVID WELLINGTON... Elizabeth Keane's chief of staff, close advisor and old friend has his hands full with the newly elected president. He tries to keep her on the straight and narrow but it's a difficult job, and his loyalty to her runs deep.
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison (12 episodes)
- Elizabeth Marvel as Elizabeth Keane (12 episodes)
- Maury Sterling as Max (11 episodes)
- Linus Roache as David Wellington (12 episodes)
- Jake Weber as Brett O'Keefe (5 episodes)
- Morgan Spector as Dante Allen (9 episodes)
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson (12 episodes)
- Sandrine Holt as Simone Martin (8 episodes)
- Dylan Baker as Sam Paley (8 episodes)
- Catherine Curtin as Sandy Langmore (7 episodes)
- Amy Hargreaves as Maggie Mathison (7 episodes)
- Costa Ronin as Yevgeny Gromov (6 episodes)
- Peter Vack as Clint Prower (6 episodes)
- James D'Arcy as Thomas Anson (6 episodes)
- Mackenzie Astin as Bill Dunn (6 episodes)
- Courtney Grosbeck as Josie Dunn (5 episodes)
- Clé Bennett as Doxie (5 episodes)
- Ellen Adair as Janet Bayne (5 episodes)
- Ari Fliakos as Carter Bennet (4 episodes)
- William Popp as Stein (4 episodes)
- Beau Bridges as Ralph Warner (3 episodes)
- Sakina Jaffrey as Dr. Lori Meyer (3 episodes)
- Elya Baskin as Viktor Makarov (3 episodes)
- Merab Ninidze as Colonel Sergei Mirov (3 episodes)
- Damian Young as Jim Laughlin (3 episodes)
- David Maldonado as Bo Elkins (3 episodes)
- Colton Ryan as J.J. Elkins (3 episodes)
- Lesli Margherita as Sharon Aldright (2 episodes)
- Matt Servitto as Agent Maslin (2 episodes)
- Barbara Rosenblat as Attorney General Hoberman (2 episodes)
- Fredric Lehne as General Rossen (2 episodes)
- Mark Ivanir as Ivan Krupin (2 episodes)
- Jennifer Ferrin as Charlotte Benson (2 episodes)
- Marin Hinkle as Christine Lonas (1 episode)
- Robert Knepper as Jamie McClendon (1 episode)
- Thomas G. Waites as Clayton (1 episode)
- Adrienne C. Moore as Rhonda (1 episode)
- F. Murray Abraham as Dar Adal (1 episode)
- Geoff Pierson as Richard Eames (1 episode)
- For this season, Maury Sterling, Jake Weber and Linus Roache were promoted to series regulars; Sterling has been recurring since the first season, while Weber and Roache both first appeared in the sixth season.
- The seventh season began production on 11 September 2017, filming in Richmond, Virginia.
- Filming wrapped in Budapest, Hungary on 29 March 2018.
|Picture||Title||Number||Season Number||Production Code||Original Airdate||U.S. viewers|
|Enemy of the State||73||1||7WAH01||February 11, 2018||1.22|
Carrie and Frannie are living with Maggie's family in DC. Saul and the federal employees detained after the attempt on the President-elect's life are in prison. President Keane's administration comes under scrutiny.
|Rebel Rebel||74||2||7WAH02||February 18, 2018||1.12|
|Carrie makes a discovery. Wellington protects Keane. O'Keefe continues to broadcast.|
|Standoff||75||3||7WAH03||February 25, 2018||1.26|
|Carrie has a distressing realization. Saul negotiates. Keane and Wellington disagree.|
|Like Bad at Things||76||4||7WAH04||March 4, 2018||0.93|
|Carrie follows a lead. Saul's situation goes from bad to worse.|
|Active Measures||77||5||7WAH05||March 11, 2018||1.32|
|Carrie puts a plan in motion. Saul visits a source. Keane makes a desperate plea.|
|Species Jump||78||6||7WAH06||March 18, 2018||1.25|
|Saul calls an old friend. Wellington has a problem. Carrie enjoys a win.|
|Andante||79||7||7WAH07||March 25, 2018||1.28|
|Carrie makes a move. Wellington has a reckoning. Saul expands an operation.|
|Lies, Amplifiers, F**king Twitter||80||8||7WAH08||April 1, 2018||1.22|
|Carrie and Saul interrogate a suspect. Wellington makes a play.|
|Useful Idiot||81||9||7WAH09||April 8, 2018||1.24|
|Carrie has problems at home. Saul and Wellington work on Paley.|
|Clarity||82||10||7WAH10||April 15, 2018||1.28|
|Carrie needs to choose a side. Keane needs an ally. Saul has an idea.|
|All In||83||11||7WAH11||April 22, 2018||1.39|
|Saul's mission is a go. The clock ticks on the Keane administration.|
|Paean to the People||84||12||7WAH12||April 29, 2018||1.30|
|Carrie and Saul's mission doesn't go as planned. Elizabeth Keane fights for her presidency.|
- Showtime renewed the series for a seventh season of 12 episodes on August 11, 2016.
- Production began on September 11, 2017 and ended in Budapest, Hungary in late March 2018.
- The writers initially planned for the series' seventh and eighth seasons to comprise one two-season arc, but current events surrounding the U.S. government convinced them to instead continue the arc from Season 6 into this season.
|See also: S1 • S2 • S3 • S4 • S5 • S6 • S7 • S8|